Monday, February 1, 2021

Walk, don't run

Still struggling with getting the 35mm film scanned properly. It is not as easy as I had imagined. This one is from the Saigawa, the river most closet not only to my home, but to my heart. My wife has promised me that if I pass away before she does, that she will dump my ashes in the river some dark night during a heavy rain. Night time, since it is probably illegal, and hopefully the rain will scatter my dust properly. Not that I am planning on taking that ride anytime soon, mind you. 

This workday is drawing towards an end. I am permitted to be flexible with the hours I keep, and since I love the morning, I like getting here about 6:30 and heading home about 4:00. I used to be most productive during my first few hours, but recently I seem to need the morning to loaf and have been kicking into gear after lunch.

Nothing to pontificate on today. My mind has strolled through the day and not tried to sprint around getting stuff accomplished. I wish most days could be as slow. Slow is good. I do have some ideas brewing for a deeper post, but y'all just have to wait. Until then, may your flame burn bright.