I have been a bit in the shadows and took this blog offline for a while. Not really worth getting into the reasons why, but I guess I am back for now.
Life is flowing well. I had some spare time today, so I opened up a box of old negatives and found this one. I admit that I cheated and used generative fill to remove a car (I didn't do a perfect job, hence the weird smudge in the street on the mid-right side). Maybe in the old days I was a purist, but since I haven't been in a darkroom in 10 years or so, why not get down with the digital tools.
I think I can comfortably announce that I have finally passed through the mid-life crises that I filled up this blog with for many years. I am grounded much more these days in the present and have dropped a lot of baggage I toted around. No need for details, I'll just leave it at that.
