Sunday, December 17, 2023

Gone so fast


Photo from last year, but pretty close to today's weather


Today was the first snow. It was more like slush down here in the city, but up the hill where the university is located, there was little bit of accumulation of grainy stuff. Feels like winter is late this year, or that it will be so mild that in no time it will be over. Unlike past winters, I am usually freezing by mid-December, but I have really yet to wear gloves outside and even wearing a scarf gets to be too warm when I am out on walks.

Trying hard to let go of things and just chill on a Sunday, but as I whined about in the last post, just too much stuff to get done in the next few months. It is hard not to go into work a little bit on the weekend. I guess some folks can work at home, but I seem to struggle when working on the MacBook at the kitchen table. I need to be seated at the helm of the mothership of the office, clacking away on my big old keyboard. I am not a gamer, but I love the sound of the gamer-keyboard that I use in the office. 

The year will be gone in two weeks or so. 2023 went by so fast it is hard to tell what kind of year it actaully was. Only thing for sure is that I am getting older...but I guess we all are.

Ok then.